In this episode Adam (@AdamVazquez) and Carlton (@CarltonRiffel) are joined by Tony Miller (@TonyWMiller) who is the ‘Host of A Quick Timeout’. Tony shares how he has built a massively successful brand while holding down a full-time job, and the practical steps he used to build an engaged audience online.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/content-is-for-closers/id1280589855
* Support the pod by spreading the word. Use this link to share: www.contentisforclosers.com
* Have you joined our private email group yet? Go to https://getheard.substack.com/ and join 300+ other content marketers & entrepreneurs scheming up ideas.
* (8:44) How to win on Twitter (build an engaged audience)
* (14:17) Where Tony finds viral content ideas
* (18:20) Going all in on one platform to grow before you diversify
* (32:10) How Tony would spend $150k on content marketing
* (41:07) Have you Heard? Social Media Marketing Podcast & Overcast.FM
Links & Resources:
Transcription generated by Otter.ai